Tuesday, September 21, 2010

We proudly WELCOME a new team member!

It's getting so close! 3-Day is only 5 weeks away! ;)

I'm soo proud to announce our team is growing still. I'd like to welcome GRACE WALLETT to our team. Grace has been steadily training and preparing on her own, but still has to begin her fundraising. So, let's work hard to pull together and help Grace reach her minimum $2300 fundraising goal! ;) GO GRACE!


Like the rest of us, this will be Grace's first year walking 3-Day. But one thing I know about Grace, SHE CAN DO IT! ;) And 5 weeks is PLENTY of time for her to reach her goals! ;) Yay Grace!

If anyone else would like to take on an incredible challenge and join our team (this year or NEXT), please contact me! I'm so excited about this year's event and really looking forward to the year ahead! ;)

0 comments: