Saturday, July 3, 2010

Cakes for the Cure! SUCCESS!

WE DID IT! We managed to pull off an amazing bake sale today. Despite my getting only 7 hours of sleep in the past 36 hours! :) I'm AMAZED! We had an AWESOME sale today! We sold dozens and dozens of cupcakes, cakes and cookies. And we learned a lot for the next sale to be even MORE successful! ;) Our total gross profits today were $483! I'm so proud!

We had my computer there and was able to accept online donations via SGK website! (I think we may have received a few extra bucks from some very generous donors thanks to that capability. A special thank you to Ben and Jenni at Kitchen Drawer for allowing me to borrow the Sprint Wireless Internet connection which made that possible!)

The koozies were a hit! We sold more than 25 today @ $5 with a FREE cold drink. :)



Thank you to our team members, Marilee and Diane for your help preparing the cupcakes and being there today at the sale. And a special thanks to Fawn for helping us frost hundreds of cupcakes last night and Alisha for being our street dancer! Alisha helped bring us a few additional shoppers! ;)

My mom, Carol, get LOTS OF LOVE for baking so many yummy goodies and my dad, John, for helping out at the bake sale today! I couldn't have pulled this off today without them! ;)

Mark your calendars! Our next sale is July 17 at Sam's Club, Mansell Road in Alpharetta, GA. We look forward to seeing you there!

0 comments: