Saturday, July 17, 2010

Cakes for the Cure! Bake Sale TODAY!

Our second bake sale was held today at Sam's Club off Mansell Road in Alpharetta. It was a great success!

Many thanks to teammates, Marilee, Terri & her hubby, Bill and my parents for coming out and helping us sell today. And my hubby for helping set up today. Special thanks to my mom for ALL the cakes she baked for this sale (15) and cupcakes for this sale and the July 3rd sale. Also thanks to Terri & Marilee for baking TONS of cookies and my friend, Fawn for helping us ice cupcakes and bake blueberry muffins last night.

The cookies were a hot item today! Our gross sales were about $463!

Terri and Marilee insisted I complete my minimum fundraising requirements and thanks to today's sale and some checks which I have recently received and needed to send to SKG, my fundraising is now complete! :) Woo hoo!

Thank you to everyone who has supported me so far and continued to support me and my team. Please keep those donations coming! We still have 4 team members who need to reach their fundraising minimums!

0 comments: